Wellington | 4-5 December
After the success of our Annual EA Leadership Forum
earlier this year, we return to Wellington this December with a strong line-up of 20+ inspirational leaders and successful executive assistants
, sharing practical tools to help you establish yourself as an influential EA, step into higher-level strategic roles, broaden your skillset and much more.
At the 3rd Annual EA Leadership Forum, you will learn practical, proven, and effective skills in:
- Evolving from an executive assistant into a strategic partner
- Preparing for your journey above and beyond the traditional “EA” role
- Making a case for management to invest in your development
- Building the knowledge and confidence to make decisions on behalf of your executives
- Acquiring practical tools in how to develop mental resilience
- Creating your own personal branding and leveraging social media to further your career
- Improving your soft skills to remain relevant in an age of technological upheaval
- Building your influence and establishing boundaries within your organisation
- Developing your network and expanding your influence outside of your organisation
- Overcoming the perceived limitations of an executive assistant role
- Developing a leadership mentality
Join us in in hearing from the most successful executive assistants, participate in panel and roundtable discussions, build your network, and hear from leading organisations as Landcorp NZ, Ministry for Children (Oranga Tamariki), Salvation Army, The Warehouse Group, New Zealand Parliament, TupuToa, KiwiBank, Starnow, Mercury, Loyalty NZ, Worksafe NZ, St John New Zealand, Invita NZ, Transpower and others.
Plus don't miss the pre-conference workshop on 4th December about Growing, Releasing and Supporting Women to Lead!
The conference is also being co-located with our Women in Leadership Summit
and will share plenary keynote sessions and roundtable discussions.